•We Value - An organization culture based upon both individual strengths and relationships in which learners flourish in an environment of collaboration, freedom of expression, high expectation and relationships
•We Commit to - Continually refining our efforts to provide educational equity and high expectations for all students as we prepare them for success in college, career and beyond
•We Believe - In developing and nurturing all of our students and staff through continuously creating conditions that promote rigor, relevance and relationships through our organization
Mission - We promote rigor, relevance and relationships. We continually refine our organization so that all learners have the opportunity to think critically, establish relationships, collaborate and communicate effectively as we prepare them for success in college, career and beyond.
The Montebello Unified School District is a learning organization guided by a Vision, Mission, and Graduate Profile
- Prepare students, Transitional Kindergarten through twelfth grade, for college and career
- Learn continuously to ensure college and career ready students
- Maintain safe and innovative environments that foster learning
- Engage parents and community in the process of student learning
- Align fiscal resources to support student learning.