Nutrition Services is dedicated to reinforcing lifelong health and learning habits through serving and teaching good nutrition. This is accomplished by:
- Providing every student well-balanced meals and healthy food choices that will enhance the learning process
- Maintaining the required standards of food safety
- Being a resource for nutrition education to teachers, students and the community
Information about Meal Applications
The 2012-2013 Meal Application was mailed to households in July. Anyone who wishes to obtain additional forms may do so at the Nutrition Services Department, located at:
1518 Mines Avenue
Montebello, CA, 90640
or call (323) 887-7900, ext 5992.
Si usted necesita aplicaciones adicionales, llame o venga al Departamento de Nutrition Services, usando la información arriba.
Food Safety Practices
- Each cafeteria supervisor/lead maintains current food handler’s certificate (ServSafe certified)
- All cafeterias adhere to HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) practices to insure food safety. A copy of HACCP standard operating guidelines is available for review at Nutrition Services’ department office, 1612 Mines Avenue, Montebello.
- For health inspection information on a specific school site cafeteria, contact Nutrition Services: (323) 887-7978