ALTERNATE INCOME APPLICATIONS
The 2022-2023 Alternate Income Application (Student Education Benefit Form) will be mailed to households in July. Anyone who wishes to obtain additional forms may do so at the Nutrition Services Department, located at:
1518 Mines Avenue
Montebello, CA, 90640
or call (323) 887-7900, extension 5992
Las solicitudes del Formulario de Beneficios de Educación Estudiantil del año escolar 2022-2023 serán enviadas a su hogar por correo en el mes de Julio. Si usted necesita solicitudes adicionales, podrá obtenerlas en el Departamento de Servicios de Nutrición, localizado en la dirección arriba.
Get help to buy food while schools are closed!
¡Obtenga ayuda para comprar alimentos mientras las escuelas están cerradas!
EARNED INCOME TAX CREDIT
USDA NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (833) 620-1071, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to:
Food and Nutrition Service, USDA
1320 Braddock Place, Room 334
Alexandria, VA 22314; or
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- Providing every student well-balanced meals and healthy food choices that will enhance the learning process
- Maintaining the required standards of food safety
- Being a resource for nutrition education to teachers, students and the community
- Each cafeteria supervisor/lead maintains current food handler’s certificate (ServSafe certified)
- All cafeterias adhere to HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) practices to insure food safety. A copy of HACCP standard operating guidelines is available for review at Nutrition Services’ department office, 1612 Mines Avenue, Montebello.
- For health inspection information on a specific school site cafeteria, contact Nutrition Services: (323) 887-7978